Tuesday, March 28, 2017

New purchases

I've bought some Finnish stocks and for now I feel satisfied with my Finnish exposure. The purchases were:
  • 11 HEL:KNEBV for € 40.84 per share for a yield of 3.80 %
  • 20 HEL:CRA1V for € 21.18 per share for a yield of 3.54 %
  • 7 SDIV for $ 21.04 per share for a yield of 6.87 %
Both companies pay dividend once a year. Cramo pays dividend in April and Kone in March. This was unexpected for me since my plan was to receive dividend from both companies this year. I guess I should view this as an opportunity to learn. In the long run it does not really matter. Cramo will pay me a total of $ 16.29 and the small purchase of SDIV will pay $ 6.748.

I'm also starting to doubt how one of my goals is formulated: "12 000 SEK in accumulated dividend income at the end of 2017". The way it is stated encourages me to buy another company than Kone just because when the first dividend takes place. I've seen a lot of other People have goals that are more like projected annual income and that feels like a good idea. Maybe I will have to update my goals. 

I've updated my portfolio and as always it can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment