Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Why am I writing a blog?

Well there a a number of reasons why I'm writing a blog. I've wanted to write about something for a long time and it was pure chance that I started writing about investment and finance. The three biggest reasons are listed below.
  1. I like to write, but seldom do. When I was younger I used to write short stories just for the fun of it. I hope that having a blog will make me write more.
  2. I'm not a native English speaker so writing in English is a good way to improve my language skills. Practice makes perfect and all of that.
  3. I have not contributed at all to the Internet. I've never had a blog, written on a forum, tweeted a tweet. I like that there is a lot of free high quality content available and want to do my part. For example Wikipedia is an awesome innovation that I get tremendous benefit for free. See this as my small contribution to the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment