Thursday, April 5, 2018

Monthly goal April 2018

My goal for March was to take at least 10 000 steps each day which I failed. I missed a couple of days but the average was 11 600 steps. Something good that came out of this is that I've started running. Really slow since I've had problems earlier in myife when I increased the speed and range too quickly. I don't think I've done any yoga at all in March so I guess that was not for me. I still eat mostly vegetarian so that's a win!

In April I've decided to try to read four books. I like reading but usually don't prioritize it during the working week. So less TV and more reading. I've been to the library and borrowed some books.

Goal April: Read at least four books during the month.
Goal March: Walk at least 10 000 steps each day. Failed!
Goal February: Practice at least ten minutes of yoga each day. Done!
Goal January: Only eat vegetarian food. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment