Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Monthly goal May 2018

For May I'm going to increase the amount of time I have for doing things for me before going to work by getting up earlier. I usually have a hard time of getting up, but now I'm going to try to change that part of my life. This will be limited to work days.

I managed to read four books in April. It was fun and I've already gone to the library and borrowed more books for this month. I actually continued walking around 10 000 steps for a big part of the month, but then I good sick for a week and haven't really recovered yet.

Goal May: Get up at six every morning.
Goal April: Read at least four books during the month. Done!
Goal March: Walk at least 10 000 steps each day. Failed!
Goal February: Practice at least ten minutes of yoga each day. Done!
Goal January: Only eat vegetarian food. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment